Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 in China Fully Funded:
Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 in China is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Doctoral/PhD Degrees, especially doctoral degrees at Zhengzhou University. The bursary period is 4 years. Students can be partially or completely supported by a scholarship. Full-time scholarships include international travel, medical bills, full tuition fees, accommodation grants, and accommodation. The coverage is part of most tuition fees but the partial scholarship recipients pay the same amount as Chinese students. Also Check: Fully Funded ANSO Scholarships 2023 in China For International Students
Zhengzhou the Capital of Henan Province is also the largest city in the province. It is situated near the bank of the yellow river in the southern. The city is the center of China’s national transport network, with a railway network connecting Zhengzhou to Europe. All Ph.D. graduates will be the benefactor from the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship all empty spaces of the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) are left over support the winners. China’s Governments Scholarships support many Students From All over the World. Lots of Talented Students from all countries Studied under China Scholarship Council CSC.
Zhengzhou Located in the city of Henan province the university has deep roots. History goes back to 1956 when Zhengzhou University was founded. This is a public university in China and the largest known university in the country in terms of student enrollment (approximately 73,000). The size of the university campus is the tenth largest in China and leads to 433. Zhengzhou University is one of China’s top academic institutes and has been included in the World First-Double Class Project launched by the Chinese government in September 2017. This constructive work of the Chinese government aims to build world-class universities around the world.
Complete Overview of Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023:
- Offered Degrees: PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Zhengzhou University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: March 1st to June 15
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Graduates will receive the following benefits:
- Duration: 3-4 years;
- Full Tuition Fee
- For Living Accommodation: CNY 1000 / month
- Monthly Stipend: CNY 3,500 / month
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Zhengzhou University:
All Ph.D. programs are taught in both languages which are English and Chinese.
- Software Engineering
- Economy Used
- Economics and Education
- Social Communication
- Sports science
- physical education
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry used
- Molecular Chemistry
- Medical Medicine
- Archeology and Museology
- Applied Mathematic
- Statistics and Statistics
- Aircraft Construction and Mechanical Engineering and Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- The Basic Principles of Marxism
- Statistics and Statistics
- Engineering Equipment
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Traditional Chinese and Western medicine
- Chinese Electrical Control and Engineering Engineering
- Legal and Commercial Law
- Constitution and Administrative Law
- Chemistry and Physics
- Science and Engineering
- Computational Mathematics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Physical Engineering
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Visual Technology and Automated Electrical Engineering
Also Check: the University of Gottingen In Germany Without IELTS
- Applicants must be from a non-Chinese nation with good health.
- You must be an international student from China, or a Chinese university graduate is eligible to apply for this course.
- Comply with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the laws of the ZZU;
- Excellent performance in the study.
- Applicants must be competent in scientific research
- Applicants for a doctoral degree must have an excellent academic record of a master’s degree (for Pakistani applicants, must be an 18-year-old master’s) or a higher degree or equivalent degree, and be less than 40 years of age;
- Studies between Chinese: results in HSK4 or greater (score: 210 or more, available for two years), results of English degree.
- Intermediate English courses: IELTS (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL report (80 or older) (valid for two years) certificate or certificate of study for English issued by previous educational institutions.
The following documents are required:
- Application Form
- Degree and Transcript (must be certified by a contractual attorney)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Commendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Evidence of language efficiency
- Photocopy of Medical Download Here: Foreigner Physical Examination
- Letter of Acceptance (Optional)
- Or other supporting documents
Application Last Date:
The application deadline to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 in China Fully Funded is from March 1st to June 15th. For further information go through the official page of the university of Zhengzhou President Scholarship.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023:
The process for this course is online, please refer to the link below to apply online or check out the official scholarship announcement.
Important Note: There is no Request Fee and no need to send hard copies
Step 1: Complete the online application form and submit the following supporting documents mentioned above.
Step 2: Expect the result.