World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA:
World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA is open to all international aspirants who want to apply for the training programs at the World Bank. Applications are accepted for internships for those aspirants who have completed their Undergraduate Programs, and Master’s Programs. Must check: Salt Job Vacancies 2023 in the UAE | Apply Online
The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency invites applicants from all countries to apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Programme 2024. In the United States, the Legal Internship Programme is a well-paid internship. The World Bank Legal Internship program helps individuals strengthen their legal abilities by bringing new ideas, new views, innovative concepts, and the most recent research experiences into the World Bank’s everyday operations. The IELTS exam is not necessary. Must visit: Ferrari World Job Openings 2023 in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The World Bank Legal Internship is intended for law students. This is one of the top law internships in the country. The internship is available three times a year. The Internship Programme runs for three months. The World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C. will host the Legal Internship Program. International as well as U.S.-based students are equally encouraged to apply for these positions. The complete details of the World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA are below:
Complete Overview of the World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA:
- For: Undergraduate & Graduate Students
- Host Organization: World Bank
- Host Countries: USA
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The World Bank will provide stipends to all interns in accordance with WB policies.
- All interns will be taken care of by the World Bank and will work alongside professionals.
Roles of Intern offered by the World Bank:
- Conducting research on World Bank concerns, work, and tasks
- Working in task/project teams with the supervising attorney(s).
- Assisting with conference and meeting preparation and organization.
- Ad hoc assignments as directed by the supervising lawyer(s).
Also, apply for Citibank Job Opportunities 2023 in the UAE | Good Salaries
The following are the eligibility requirements for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 in the USA:
- Aspirants must have citizenship in any IBRD member country
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or equivalent legal academic program while working with us.
- Applications from both eligible international and domestic students are invited.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Your CV/ Resume
- Cover letter
- Statement of Interest
- Evidence of enrollment in a law degree program at a university, as well as academic transcript(s).
- For the current application session, write a brief essay in response to a research question set by the Legal Vice Presidency.
- A valid passport
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA is 30 September 2023.
- Fall Internship: 3 Months (September, October, November).
- Application Period: 1 April – 30 April
- Summer Internship: 3 Months (June, July, August).
- Application Period: 1st Dec to 30th December
- Spring Internship: 3 Months (March, April, May).
- Application Period: 1st Sept-30th Sept
Visit the link here: NAFFCO Job Opportunities 2023 in the UAE | Apply Online
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the World Bank Legal Internships 2024 in the USA:
- The application is completed online.
- If you already have a Google account, you can sign in and fill out the application form with that account.
- Applicants should apply as soon as possible rather than waiting until the deadline.