- 1 World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA:
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA:
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA is open to All International Applicants who want to enhance their knowledge and polish their skills. Undergraduates and Graduate students may apply for the new paid Internship Opportunities. To start your career, the World Bank is a great place. The Internship is open to students from all over the globe. you may visit: KAIST Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in South Korea
International students will apply for World Bank internships all over the world. Student of any age is eligible to apply for this internship. If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree, you are eligible to apply for this World Bank Internship. There is No Application Fee charged by World Bank. This is a paid internship program, with applicants receiving Hourly Salaries. World Bank will pay all of the expenses of the traveling interns.
Students and recent graduates will participate in the World Bank Internship Program to obtain hands-on experience with banking work. The World Bank Winter Internship offers several internships in the areas of Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, and so on. However, availability will change based on the business requirements during a particular internship period.
Complete Overview of World Bank Summer Internship 2023 in the USA:
- Name of Organization: World Bank
- Country Name: USA
- Internship: Paid
- Duration: 04 weeks
- Study Mode: Physical
- Eligibility: Any
- Application Last Date: 31st January 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The financial benefits of the World Bank Winter Internship 2023 for Young Graduates are as follows:
- Interns will receive hourly salaries from the World Bank, during their internship.
- The interns will receive up to $3000 for travel expenditures.
- The resumes of interns will be enhanced.
For applying for World Bank Winter Internship 2023:
- An internship is only available to applicants with an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must be enrolled in full-time graduate study.
- There is no age restriction for applicants.
- It is essential that the applicant is fluent in English, and should also be familiar with French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.
- Additionally, the applicant should be able to operate a computer.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Applicants of any academic field are welcome to apply.
The following documents are required for World Bank Summer Internship 2023:
- Academic Docs
- Statement of purpose.
Application Last Date:
The last date to submit an application for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA is 31st January 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA:
- There is an online application form for this Internship. The application must be completed within 90 minutes to get rid of a system timeout
- Add your entire phone number (country code, city code, number).
- Files must not exceed 5 MB in size.
- File should be in one of these formats: .docx, .doc, or .pdf, best to upload PDF files.
- Make sure that no special characters are contained in file names, such as (-*>&#â), etc.
- The information entered in the application cannot be changed once have been submitted it.
- The application number will be emailed to the applicant.