University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In ItalyThe :
University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Italy is open for all International Students around the world. Students from all over the Country can apply for Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s programs. The University of Padua is fully funded by one of the best countries in Europe (Italy). It is the most preferred country in Europe due to good economic conditions and affordability of international students and many scholarships in many universities.
The University of Padua offers a large number of scholarships for international students and local Italian students. The largest scholarship of the University of Padua is the Padua Excellence Scholarship which is about 43 this scholarship is for 2 years for Master’s program students and about 3 years for Bachelor’s program students.
The University of Padova has a large number of programs taught in English. You can apply for a maximum of 3 programs and receive this scholarship. So don’t waste your time and grab this opportunity now.
Complete Overview University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Italy:
- Offered Degrees: Bachelor’s, Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Padua
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: 2nd May 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
Also Check: Polish Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Poland
Also Visit: Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program 2023 In Japan Fully Funded
Please select Padova International Excellence Scholarships in the form.
- Full fee waiver for the duration of your degree program
- The total scholarship amount of €8,000 per year.
- A regional scholarship of 7000 euros is also available.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered University of Padua:
- Developmental psychology and socialization
- Agriculture, food, natural resources, animals, and the environment
- Archeology and History of Art, Cinema, and Music
- Statistical Science
- Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences, and Public Health
- Economics and Management
- Management and Engineering
- Veterinary medicine, production, and health
- General Psychology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering
- Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Private Law and Criticism of Law
- Chemical Sciences
- Information Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Industrial Engineering
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry
- Molecular medicine
- Public, international, and community law
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Historical and geographical studies and the ancient world
also, Check: University of New England Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Australia
- If you are an Italian student you must be an international applicant, you must also have citizenship from another country.
- You must have a higher secondary school certificate to apply for an undergraduate degree, while you must have an undergraduate degree when applying to a graduate degree program.
- Valid passport/valid identity card (for EU – or equivalent – applicants only);
- Italian residence permit (only for non-EU applicants already resident in Italy);
- Academic transcript/mark sheet;
- Upper Secondary School Certificate/Educational Qualification (if already obtained)
- curriculum vitae;
- Letter of motivation;
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- A complete list of accepted English language certificates, minimum scores, and exemptions is available at the link below.
Other specific documents required for the selected degree program
Please note that all documents must be uploaded in .pdf format.
More information on required documentation can be found in the relevant “Task” in the “Checklist” section of your application.
Diplomas and transcripts must be official (i.e. provided with the seal of the institution and the signature of the person responsible for issuing the document) and written/translated into Italian or English.
If your documents are only issued in Italian or English in another language, you must upload them with an official translation in Italian or English.
If you are admitted to a degree program, you will need to submit other documents to complete your enrollment. for more information click here.
No legal documents are required to submit your application.
Read the guidelines and instructions very carefully when completing your application.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply for the University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Italy is 2nd May 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Italy:
All the Process is Online so apply before the last date. Complete the application step by step You can apply for the Padua by clicking on the link below: