University of Lausanne Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland:
University of Lausanne Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted nationwide for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects such as Cancer Genomics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, and Biological Imaging are offered. Must visit: List of Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands
The University of Lausanne is seeking applications for 20 fully supported PhD Scholarships in Quantitative Biology for foreign candidates from all around the world to study in Switzerland. The University of Lausanne is a prestigious Swiss research university. The University of Lausanne’s Faculty of Biology and Medicine has just created a doctorate program in Quantitative Biology. With extra financing, a fully financed Scholarship with Stipend and perks is extremely competitive worldwide. The scholarship is initially for one year and can be extended for a total of 4-5 years. Must visit: Bank of America Internship 2023-24 in South Africa | For Undergraduate Students
The University of Lausanne was founded in 1537 as a school of Protestant theology before becoming a university in 1890. The university is the second oldest in Switzerland and one of the world’s oldest in continuous existence. The University of Lausanne is routinely placed among the world’s top 100 universities. Between 2010 and 2018, the University of Lausanne was placed 57th-98th in the world and 15th-38th in Europe by the Leiden Ranking (CWTS). Further details are below here.
Complete Overview of the University of Lausanne Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland:
- Offered Degrees: Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: University of Lausanne
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Application Last Date: 15 October 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Full tuition fee
- High-achieving participants will get a monthly stipend.
- Additional support for research and conference attendance
Available Courses / Subjects offered by the University of Lausanne:
The University of Lausanne offers fully financed Ph.D. studentships in Quantitative Biology in a variety of research disciplines.
- Diverse as evolution
- Synthetic Biology
- Plant Science
- Cancer Genomics
- Molecular Biology
- Biological Imaging
- Computational Biology
Must Check the link here: SDU Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2023 in Denmark
- Aspirants must have a strong academic background.
- Everyone is welcome to apply for the prize.
- Students with a life science degree who want to work in an experimental lab but also want to master the principles of computational biology and build quantitative abilities to analyze data more efficiently.
- Students with a life science degree who want to work in a dry computational lab to hone their quantitative abilities and widen their horizons in terms of experimental and computational methodologies are encouraged to apply.
- Students with a non-biological background (for example, computer science, math, or physics) who are strongly driven to pursue a career in the Life Sciences
For high-quality research, English fluency is necessary.
- A diploma from high school
- All-Academic Records (Attested)
- Master’s thesis Summary (max. one page)
- Recommendation Letters ( 2-3 referees)
- Educational Transcripts
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application’s last date for the University of Lausanne Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland is 15 October 2023. Must Visit: Research Scholarships 2024 at Western Sydney University in Australia
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the University of Lausanne Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland:
- The application process for this award is entirely online.
- Please see the link below to apply online or see the programme’s official announcement.