- 1 UNICEF Internship Program 2022-23 Fully Funded:
UNICEF Internship Program 2022-23 Fully Funded:
UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is open to All International Applicants who want to enhance their knowledge or polish their skills. Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD students may apply for the new Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Opportunities. To start your career, UNICEF is a great place. The Internship is open to students from all around the world. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and United Nations agencies with Headquarters in New York. Also Apply to KAUST International Internship in Saudi Arabia
International students will apply for UNICEF internships all around the world. Any student above the age of 18 is eligible to apply for a UNICEF internship. If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, doctoral, or Ph.D. program, or if you have graduated within the last two years, you are eligible to apply. There is No Application Fee Charged by UNICEF. This is a paid internship program, with applicants receiving a monthly stipend as well as allowance for travel expenses. UNICEF will pay all of the expenses. Internships can also be done remotely.
Students and recent graduates will participate in the UNICEF Internship Program to obtain hands-on experience with UNICEF’s work. Internships are open all around the world. When a UNICEF office has an intern to help with their staff, they post the position on our website, and all qualified applicants will apply. On our vacancies list, you can see what’s available right now.
Complete Overview of UNICEF Internship Program 2022-23:
- Name of Organization: UNICEF
- Course Dues: Free of Cost
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Available For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Study Mode: Online
- Eligibility: Any
- Application Last Date: No deadline
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check it also: UNICEF Free Online Courses with Certificate
Must Visit: Young Professional Fellowship in Uzbekistan
The financial benefits of the UNICEF Internship Program for Young Graduates are as follows:
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- UNICEF or a Partner Institution pays a portion of the living expenses.
- A one-time lump sum payment to help with travel and visa expenses.
- Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students from every country to be considered for an internship at UNICEF.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program, or have recently completed one.
- Be able to communicate in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages, which include English, French, and Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have a strong academic record, as shown by recent university or school reports.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- There should be no other families in the reporting chain of command.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Application Last Date:
Each UNICEF Internship Program has its own deadline. These courses are open all year. Students can enroll for any time for courses All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for UNICEF Internship Program 2022-23:
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply via our website Fill out an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter, and email them. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page. Select the Contact Type “Internship”. Select Position Level “Internship. All the Internships will be Displayed