- 1 Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 in Turkey Fully Funded:
- 1.1 Complete Overview of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- 1.2 Scholarship Support:
- 1.3 List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022:
- 1.4 Application Requirements:
- 1.5 Necessary Documents:
- 1.6 Application Last Date:
- 1.7 Guidelines for How to Submit Application for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- 1.8 How to Apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Complete Video:
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 in Turkey Fully Funded:
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 in Turkey is Open to all International applicants who want to gain their higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from the whole world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Undergraduate Degree programs, Master Degrees, or Ph.D. Degrees. Almost all academic fields and majors are available under the Turkish Burslari Scholarships. Some programs in Turkish universities are offered in the Turkish language. However, some departments and universities offer programs in English or other languages. There is No Application Fee for Turkey Scholarship. Also Check: KUT Doctoral Scholarships in Japan Fully Funded
Türkiye Scholarships 2023 is a completely funded Scholarship offered by the Government of Turkey. Bursary grants are available to you if you have a good previous academic record and are a brilliant researcher. Such financial support is nowhere to be found. In addition, university enrollment is guaranteed through this program. No discrimination is encouraged here, the selection of applicants is based on competitive goals and eligibility. You will feel proud when you have taken a step forward in starting your future career, after the completion of your required bursary scheme. This will be a respectable marker on your work profile.
Turkey is undoubtedly a place you should visit, with the presence of traditional Turkish monuments and historical sites. A fully funded international scholarship may be a stepping stone to reaching your ultimate destination. The program aims to provide quality education, internationally accepted, to foreign students. The plan is based on a benchmark of equal opportunities. With this gift, Turkey aims to establish cooperative relations between different countries. In addition, regional and global development can be guaranteed in a wide range of fields from the arts to education, from literature to economics, from technology to construction. Turkey has been increasing the number of applicants since the beginning of this wonderful opportunity.
The world’s most comprehensive scholarship program offers you a package to cover your expenses that meet your basic needs. The Turkey scholarships for foreign applicants are highly competitive, awarding, and government-funded in order to assist the students to gain short-term or full-time degree programs. The purpose of this bursary is to create harmony between different communities and countries. All students are required to participate in a one-year Turkish program and degree. Never miss this opportunity to learn about this complete Scholarship. Full details on the lines below:
Complete Overview of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Government of Turkey
- Host Country: Turkey
- Application Last Date: 20th February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Turkish Burslari Scholarships 2023 in Turkey is a Fully Supported Scholarship for All International Students. It will cover all costs. Details are provided below:
- University and placement program.
- Earnings Monthly Fee: 800 TL per month for Undergraduate, 1100 TL per month for Master Degree,1600 TL per month for Doctoral (Ph.D.) program.
- Tuition Fees
- Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year of study of the Turkish language.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022:
Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 offers all Academic & Higher Education Courses at all Levels of Education in Turkey. A list of Subjects is provided below:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Astronomy, Physics
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
Bachelor’s Degree: Applicants must be under 21 and obtain at least 70% marks at the previous level.
- Master’s Degree: Applicants must be under 30 years of age and at least have 75% academic achievement.
- Ph.D. Degree: Applicants must be under 35 years of age and at least have 75% academic achievement.
- The minimum pass rate for Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) for applicants is 90%.
- Students already studying in Turkey cannot apply for this bursary.
- Current or former Turkish citizens are not eligible for this scholarship.
The following documents will be required to apply for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2022 in Turkey:
- Valid National Identity Card OR Official
- Recent candidate image (Please note that the image you upload to the App must be your appropriate image, unidentified candidate photos will undermine your app review).
- National examination scores (required for students with no international qualifications or certificates).
- Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate.
- Educational Transcripts (online screenshots and unconfirmed documents will undermine your application testing).
- International examination scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS, etc. if required by the university and preferred program).
- Language test scores (if required by the university and preferred program).
- Research Proposal and example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only).
Application Last Date:
Applications start on 10th January 2023 and the last working day to submit an online application for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship is 20th February 2023.
For a Complete Timeline: Click Here
Guidelines for How to Submit Application for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must apply online using the official Turkish Burslari website.
- Create your account in the Turkiye Scholarship application process.
- Applicants are requested to upload supporting documents to the application portal.
- Applications can be submitted in any of the following 8 languages, including Turkish, Arabic, English, French, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- You must state the university of your dreams and the preferred program in the application.
- You need to write a letter of encouragement and articulate your goals, your future expectations, and your preferences.
- You must carefully review all documents and sections before clicking on the submission option.