- 1 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
- 1.1 Complete Details of Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
- 1.2 List of Available Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs:
- 1.3 General Requirements:
- 1.4 Applicatopn Last Date:
- 1.5 Guidelines on how to apply for Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education is now open for candidates who search jobs in pakistan. Its great chance for jobless candifdates having graduate, master and phd degrees also some jobs required less education like intermaediate or matric. So apply for these jobs before alst date. Also Check: OGRA Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority Jobs 2022 by NTS | Apply Now
The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 as one of the leading teacher training institutes in Punjab. The University of Education has nine campuses and four functional ones.
Divisions located in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad and Joharabad. We are currently looking for teaching and non-teaching staff to be employed in the following subjects. Ideal candidates who have the required knowledge, experience and are interested and motivated to work can apply for the following positions.
Complete Details of Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
|Qualifications||PhD / Master / BS / Matric / Under Matric|
|Location of Job||Any Campus|
|Address||University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore, Pakistan|
|No of jobs||Multiple|
|Organization||University of Education Lahore|
|Application Last Date||20 May 2022|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
List of Available Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs:
1. Professor of (BPS-21 Regular/ TTS basis)
Subjects No. of
2. Associate Professor (BPS-20 Regular/ TTS basis)
Computer Science 2
Physical Education 1
Islamic Studies 1
3. Assistant Professor (BPS-19 Regular)
4. Assistant Professor (TTS basis)
Business Administration 3
Special Education 1
Physical Education 1
English (Linguistics) 1
5. Lecturer (BPS-18, Regular)
Special Education 2
Computer Science 1
Business Administration 2
- Additional Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Software Engineer
- Administrative Officer (IT)
- Accounts Assistant
- Key Punch Operator
- Junior Key Punch Operator
- Laboratory Assistant
1.According to the rules, suitable age candidates can be given a discount in the upper age limit.
2. Quotas for persons with disabilities, minorities and women will be observed in accordance with the rules.
3. Only degrees from HEC recognized Universities / Degree Institutions will be considered.
4. Foreign degree holders are required to submit their equivalent certificate / (z) issued by HEC, Pakistan.
5. Candidates applying online for the posts of Professors and Associate Professors
Submit six sets of hard copies of online applications along with six complete sets of.
Testimonials / Research Publications / Certificate of Distinction etc. In addition, candidates
Applicants to the TTS are requested to submit a soft copy of their research publications.
6. Must send candidates currently working in government, semi-government and autonomous bodies.
Their requests only through the appropriate channel. Online applications were submitted without NOC
Advance copy will not be considered.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA / DA will be accepted.
8. University is not responsible if call letters are received late or not due to courier error.
Agency / Post Office / Telephone Message.
9. Experience, where suggested, equivalent experience, will be involved in a profession or service
Acquired by an independent or semi-autonomous organization or a reputable private organization
After acquiring the basic required qualifications for the post.
10. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for Bank Road Campus.
11. The University reserves the right to increase / decrease the positions or withdraw them altogether.
Give a reason
12. The University reserves the right to conduct any test / screening for shortlisting of candidates.
Applicatopn Last Date:
the last day to apply online for Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education is 20.05.2022 and for submit hard copy is 23.05.2022.
Guidelines on how to apply for Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2022 at University of Education:
- Applicants are required to apply online through the University Job Portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- Applicants are also required to submit a signed hard copy / printout of the pre-filled online application.
- Farm Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore. Fill out online.
- Keep the application form carefully as no modification will be allowed after submission.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six.
- Sets of hard copies of the printed online application form with six complete sets
Testimonials / Research Publications / Certificate of Distinction etc.
- Applicants are required to print the system generated fee challan and submit the job application.
- Processing fee as stated on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- Applicants are required to attach and submit certified copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational institutions.
- With the submission of documents / certificates, experience certificates and other relevant documents
- The receipt / deposit system made the fee challan worth Rs. 2000 / – Sr. No. 1 to Sr. No. For 10 more rupees.
- On or before the deadline Sr. No. 11 to Sr. No. 500 / – for 13.
- Applications submitted without a system generated fee challan will not be considered.
- Deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- No. 14 to Sr. Candidates applying for the post at No. 17 are required to submit application.
- Complete set of definitions / research publications / any certificate with the suggested form
- 500 / – with bank draft, payable to the Treasurer, etc.
- University of Education, Lahore or deposit the amount in UE account number. 6510033181400107.
- Any application will be without original bank draft or without incorrect payable title or without deposit slip.
- Don’t be entertained.
- 7. For any technical assistance regarding online application submission, please call 042-99262218. During office hours.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 20.05.2022 (within office hours). Printed online.
- Application form along with all attached documents must be submitted in person or on 23.05.2022.
- Courier Incomplete requests or applications received after the due date (even sent).
Courier) will not be accepted.