SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online:
SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted for fully funded scholarships after completing their Undergraduate Degree programs and Master’s Degree education abroad. Must check: NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan
International aspirants are welcome to apply for SWP Paid Internships 2023 in Germany. The prestigious German Institute of International and Security Affairs is providing these internships, which are full-time for three months. The German Institute of International and Security Affairs offers a limited number of internships to students and young scholars studying political science, international relations, and regional affairs. Aspiring students with a strong interest in these subjects are strongly encouraged to apply. Must check: WPLN Fully Funded Leadership Program 2023 in the USA
SWP, also known as the Stiftung Wissenschaft and Politik, is a well-known organization dedicated to providing policymakers with expert assistance in the fields of security and international affairs. Stiftung Wissenschaft and Politik, which is known for its outstanding academic research, is presently providing paid internship positions at its Berlin-Wilmersdorf office. Selected interns will be compensated with a monthly stipend of 300 Euros. They will also be able to choose their desired research area throughout their internship time. The complete details of the SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online are below here:
Complete Overview of the SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online:
- For: Undergraduate & Masters Students
- Internship Award: Paid
- Host Organization: Stiftung Wissenschaft and Politik
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 30th September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, check: Seasonal Work Visa 2023 in Portugal | Apply Online
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of 300 euros.
- Excellent Exposure
- Global Issues
- Middle East and Africa
- International Security
- Eastern Europe and Eurasia
- Applicants must be either currently enrolled in a master’s degree program or have finished a bachelor’s degree and are now enrolled in a master’s degree course.
- Students from both groups are allowed to apply for internships.
- English proficiency is required.
- Computer literacy and other IT abilities (such as Word, Excel, and so on) are essential.
- Applicants must be able to work well in groups.
Also, apply for New Changes in Standard Work Visa 2023 of UAE
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- CV Update
- A one-page motivation letter outlining your interest in and reasons for applying to the internship program.
- As verification of your academic qualifications, please provide a copy of your bachelor’s degree or certificate.
- Work references from previous employment experiences, if appropriate.
- If you lack professional experience, you can give references from teachers or professors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal traits.
- Please provide a copy of your residency permits in Germany for non-EU/EEA candidates to demonstrate your legal status.
- In addition, please provide documentation of your student status or enrolment in a master’s programme to demonstrate your eligibility for the internship.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online is 30th September 2023. Visit the link here: Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the SWP Paid Internship Programs 2023 in Germany | Apply Online:
- To apply for the internship in Germany, please use the ‘apply now’ link below and fill out the application form.
- Please send the completed form, along with all relevant documentation, to the following email address.
- Before submitting your application, please verify that you have compiled all of the needed materials into a single PDF file. This will make the application process easier.