Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea:
Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in South Korea is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted worldwide for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects such as Humanities, Biomedical Science, Business Administration, Chemical & Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Engineering, Health, Medicine, and Pharmacy are offered. Must visit: Anhui Medical University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in China
Every year, the South Korean government offers a lot of scholarships, internships, and leadership programs to international applicants. Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea is also one of these prestigious scholarships in China. The scholarship will be granted for three years for master’s degree programs. The scholarship will be granted for three years and six months for Ph.D. degree programs. The bursary in south korea includes one year of Korean language study prior to beginning the degree program (except for applicants that have met the language requirements). Check out the link: Pak Turk International College & School Jobs 2023 | Pak Turk Marif Jobs
Soonchunhyang University (SCH) is a private institution in the South Korean city of Asan. Dr. Succ-Jo Suh launched SCH in 1978 as a medical college with 80 students. In 1980, it became a comprehensive university, offering both undergraduate and graduate studies. Chosun-QS Asia placed SCH 151st among Asia-Pacific universities in 2010. The Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology awarded SCH the ‘National Prize for Educational Reform Excellence’ in 2008, 2009, and 2010. Further details are below here.
Complete Overview of Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea:
- Offered Degrees: Masters & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Soonchunhyang University
- Host Country: South Korea
- Application Last Date: 14 April 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
Must check: CAA Model College and School Jobs | Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
You may apply to the University of Manchester Scholarships 2023 in UK Funded
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip airplane ticket
- Language training fee
- Research support allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Korean proficiency grants
- Priority in booking the university dorm
- Various international student services
Available Courses / Subjects offered by Soonchunhyang University:
Must Check the link here: Ministry Of Defense Govt Jobs 2023 | MOD Government Jobs In Pakistan
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea:
- Citizens of GKS partner countries who are not Korean citizens, and do not currently hold Korean dual citizenship
- Students who have met the academic and linguistic competency standards of their selected study program at Soonchunhyang National University
- Students with a CGPA of at least 2.64 out of 4.0 or who have ranked in the top 20% of their previous education
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 (or, in the case of academic professors from Official Development Assistance (ODA) countries, under the age of 45).
- Aspirants who do not fall into one of the GKS scholarship’s prohibited categories are eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are physically and psychologically well for the duration of the program are eligible.
- Application form provided by NIIED
- Personal statement and study plan
- One recommendation letter
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Consent to collect and use personal information
- Family registration certificate
- Undergraduate degree certificate and transcript with Korean Embassy or Apostille notarization
- Graduate degree certificate and transcript with Korean Embassy or Apostille notarization (for Ph.D. applicants)
- Health check report
- A diploma from high school
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea is 14th April 2023. Must Visit: PIEAS Islamabad Admissions 2023 of BS-MS & Ph.D. | PIEAS Fellowships
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Soonchunhyang University Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea:
- Study the GKS guidelines as well as the Soonchunhyang University application instructions.
- Check that you are qualified to apply for both the Soonchunhyang University and GKS study programs.
- Fill out the GKS application form available on the NIIED website.
- Compile all necessary documentation based on the terms and circumstances.
- Submit your application documents to the International Exchange Building,
- Soonchunhyang University address, either by mail or in person.
- Ensure that the application paperwork arrives before the application deadline.