Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023 Open Again:
Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023 Open Again. HEc opens the band of Punjab University BA, BSC Private admissions 2022-23 are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to get admissions. Punjab University Registration Branch has announced the registration form submission schedule for MA/MSc Annual Examinations 2023.BA, and BSC exams candidates can apply for registration. The last date to apply for online registration is 20 March 2023. also check: Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs Advertisement 03/2023
Candidates already registered at Punjab University need not apply again. Their previous registration number will be acceptable. Students whose registration card is invalid can get a duplicate registration card by depositing PKR: 100/- at HBL.
Eligibility for PU MA MSC Private Registration 2023 Candidate must clear the BA, and BSC examinations in 2023 or before. Students who are already registered with PU need not submit the registration form again.
Complete Details of Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023 Open Again
- Offered Degrees: ADP or BA, BSC Arts/Science/Commerce
- Institute: Punjab University
- Sector: Govt
- Apply Mode: online
- Application Last Date: 20 March 2023 Single Fee
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
USAID Undergraduate Scholarships for Flood-affected students
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 | Atomic Energy PAEC Jobs 2023
List of Academic Fields or Subjects PU Private Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023:
Students are allowed to appear as private candidates for ADP or BA, BSC Arts/Science/Commerce examinations in the following subjects:
- Islamic Sciences
- political science
Guideline on How to Apply for Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023 Open Again:
- Candidates can submit the registration form online only at http://registration.pu.edu.pk Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
- You can save the data anytime and then log in again with your CNIC number to complete the registration.
- Submit the printout of the online registration form along with the required documents i.e. photocopy of CNIC or B-form, NOC, equity (if applicable), and challan form at the registration branch within the due date.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) need not re-register.
- If the registration card is lost, you can get a duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on the challan form
- Any regular candidate who has dropped out of college and now wants to re-admit as a private student can use his previous registration number which can be obtained by paying Rs. 100 to HBL to obtain duplicate registration cards.
- Candidates who possess Diploma or any other “A” Level Degree must bring IBCC Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad or a NOC letter from the concerned Board.
Official Website of ADP Admissions
Official Notification of Punjab University Privat BA BSc or ADP Admissions 2023 Open Again: