- 1 Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022 is Open for all Pakistani applicants who want to Pursue higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Undergraduate Degree programs, and Master’s Degrees. Pakistan Petroleum Limited cordially invites you to make use of its scholarship programs for PPL-producing districts’ students who are currently enrolled in Master’s and professional Bachelor’s degree programs at public sector universities all throughout the nation. Must Check: Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) Jobs 2022
The corporation was founded as a public limited company in June 1950 with the purpose of prospecting for, developing, and producing oil and natural gas resources. Burmah Oil Company (BOC) of the United Kingdom held the majority of the shares at the time. Additionally, the business founded PPL Asia E&P B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary with its corporate headquarters in Amsterdam, the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The business will concentrate on oil and gas exploration and production in the area. Check De Montfort University Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 in the UK is Fully Funded
Pakistan Petroleum Limited, a pioneer in the nation’s natural gas industry and production, offers you this wonderful and exciting opportunity. Along with other sources, PPL is one of the nation’s largest producers of natural oil. Students who qualify to apply for the scholarship program from the districts of Kashmore, Dera Bugti, Matriari, Sanghar, Chakwal, Attock, and Tehsil Gujjar Khan own PPL scholarships. Read the entire page to learn all the information about the PPL Scholarship program and then submit an application. Please submit your application before the deadline of November 21st, 2022, for the PPL Scholarship. Check out the information below to learn more about the PPL Scholarship.
Complete Overview of Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate & Master Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Pakistan Petroleum Limited
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: 21st November 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Applications from students who qualify for a scholarship will be considered under one of two programs.
- The PPL Scholarship for Higher Professional Education (Students Of Dera Bugti District And Balochistan).
These scholarships are only intended for Dera Bugti District and Balochistan students who are currently enrolled in public sector institutions/universities. This is done to promote inter-provincial goodwill and improve education.
Female students who qualify are strongly encouraged to apply.
#2. PPl Scholarship For Students Of Punjab And Sindh.
Students currently enrolled in particular public sector educational institutions recognized by HEC are eligible for this scholarship program.
- District Chakwal 5
- District Matriari 6
- District Kashmore 10
- District Sanghar 6
- District Attock 5
- District Rawalpindi 5
- Tehsil Jhand
- Tehsil Gujjar
- Union Council Dakhnair and Chehab.
The following requirements must be met in order for students to be eligible to apply for the scholarships:
- Students who are legitimate inhabitants of the appropriate districts.
- A minimum of 60% on the most recent test.
- Ideally, they should be in their first year of college.
- The person shouldn’t be older than 28.
- Not eligible for any other scholarship scheme.
- Never engage in any illegal behavior.
- Should be deserving of financial aid.
- Have obtained admission to universities or institutions in the public sector
You may apply to the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in Thailand Fully Funded
During the online application, all of the documents mentioned here must be uploaded. Details are in the lines below:
- A Higher Secondary School Diploma or the equivalent of 12 years of education is necessary for bachelor programs.
- Bachelor’s transcript is required for master’s degrees.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022 is 21st November 2022. Must Check: Tech Girls Exchange program 2023 in the USA Fully Funded
Scholarships would last for a year, but they may be extended up to four years if the applicant performed exceptionally well in class and there was enough funding for the program.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022:
The entire application process is conducted online. By reading the preceding guidelines and having the necessary documents ready to upload, students can apply online. Students may submit applications before the deadline.