- 1 NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS:
- 1.1 Complete Details of NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS:
- 1.2 Government and private medical and dental colleges affiliated with NUMS
- 1.3 List of NUMS Entry Test 2022:
- 1.4 NUMS Entry Test MDCAT 2022 International Test Center:
- 1.5 NUMS MDCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.6 NUMS Entry Test 2022 Pattern
- 1.7 Official Advertisement of NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS:
NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS:
NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS is open now for All Pakistani Students who want to get admission to Medical Fields. National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has announced the registration schedule for NUMS Entrance Test 2022. NUMS Entrance Test is required for admission to NUMS-affiliated medical and dental colleges. Registration will begin on Tuesday, July 26, 2022. The last date to apply for NUMS MDCAT 2022 is 19 August 2022. The application can be submitted by 2nd September along with the late fee. Also Check: UET Lahore Fall Admissions 2022 For MSc, MS or MPhil, PhD
NUMS Entry Test for MDCAT 2022 will be held on 09 October 2022 at 11:00 AM. NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2022 will be conducted at international centers in Pakistan as well as the United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The test timings for international test centers will be mentioned on the admit cards. Candidates should reach their respective centers at least three hours (ie by 8:00 AM) before the commencement of the test on 09 October 2022. The centers will be sealed at 10:30 am on the day of examination. Candidates can choose any city to attend the entrance test.
Complete Details of NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS:
NUMS Entry Test Registration Schedule 2022:
Candidates can register online for the NUMS Entry Test as per the following schedule.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 26th July 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration: 19 August 2022
- Entrance Test: 09 October 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
National University of Medical Sciences on Sunday, 09 October 2022 at 11:00 AM for admission to MBBS/BDS programs in affiliated public and private sector Medical I Dental Colleges/Institutions for the session 2022-23. . Medical Entrance Test will be conducted. The entrance test fee is Rs. 3500/– All official SOPs must be followed on the day of the test.
Candidates will be able to download roll number slips from the NUMS MDCAT portal by entering CNIC, password/NICOP/Form B number from 5th October 2020.
Government and private medical and dental colleges affiliated with NUMS
NUMS MDCAT and Aptitude Test are required for MBBS and BDS admission in the following universities:
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila Cantt
- Foundation University Medical College, Islamabad
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan Cantt
- Wah Medical College Wah Kent
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur Cantt
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cantt
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt
- Air Force Medical College Islamabad
- Air Force Ruth Fau Medical College, Karachi
- NUMS MDCAT 2022 Exam Centers
List of NUMS Entry Test 2022:
- The Khariyans
- DG Khan
- Panu Aqil
- DI Khan
NUMS Entry Test MDCAT 2022 International Test Center:
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Candidates should preferably select 2 of the above cities for the test, however, the University reserves the right to transfer the student to another nearby city based on seat availability.
NUMS MDCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must have passed Intermediate/HSSC Pre-Medical Group or its equivalent examination (eg, A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with a minimum 65%. However, those awaiting results can also apply. Mere attendance at NUMS MDCAT does not confer the right to apply or claim.
NUMS MDCAT 2022 Syllabus is available on the NUMS website. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per this syllabus from their textbooks.
NUMS Entry Test 2022 Pattern
NUMS MDCAT will consist of two parts:
Part-A will have 95% weightage of NUMS Entry Test 2022. Part-A will consist of 150 MCQ questions with a time limit of 150 minutes with the following breakdown.
- Biology = 35%
- Chemistry = 25%
- Physics = 25%
- English = 10%
A psychological test consisting of 05 MCQs of 30 minutes duration.
The duration of the test will be 150 minutes (02 hours 30 minutes) and the total marks will be 200.
There will be no negative marking.
After the 150 minutes of MDCAT, students have to take a 30 minutes aptitude test. This is mandatory but will not affect the merit order.
Official Advertisement of NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration For Admissions In MBBS/BDS: