NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan:
NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted for fully funded internships after completing their Undergraduate Degree programs and Master’s Degree education abroad. Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Civil), HRM, Management, Administration, Accounts/ Finance, IT/ Computer Science, Law, Social & Environmental, Media & Public Relations are some of the fields covered. Must check: WPLN Fully Funded Leadership Program 2023 in the USA
National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) has announced a Summer Internship Programme 2023 for Students Across Pakistan. The National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) is the Pakistani Ministry of Energy’s power transmission company. It began commercial operations on December 24, 1998. In Pakistan, NTDC operates and maintains fourteen 500 KV Grid Stations and thirty-eight 220 KV Grid Stations, as well as 5110.48 km of 500 KV transmission lines and 9686.32 km of 220 KV transmission lines. Must check: Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 in the USA | Unskilled Jobs
The National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) is organizing an 08-week summer internship program as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The goal of this internship program is to expose university students to the corporate working world and help them improve their technical, behavioral, and interpersonal skills in an outstanding learning environment. During the internship program, students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in the field under the supervision of senior NTDC officers in their various specialties. The complete details of the NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan are below here:
Complete Overview of the NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan:
- For: Undergraduate & Masters Students
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: National Transmission and Dispatch Company
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: 4th June 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, check: New Changes in Standard Work Visa 2023 of UAE
- Computer Science,
- Social & Environmental,
- Media & Public Relations
- Candidates must be in their sixth semester or higher at an HEC-recognized university or institute.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required.
- A specific university may nominate more than 05 students from each discipline.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be awarded internships.
Also, apply for Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan is 4th June 2023. Visit the link here: King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan:
- Navigate to the Careers Section (Click on Careers) on the NTDC Official Website.
- Apply Online for the NTDC Summer Internship Programme 2023.
- Fill out the online application form and include all relevant documentation.
- Check the information you’ve supplied and click the Submit button.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is June 4, 2023.
Offical Advertisement of NTDC Summer Internship 2023 for Students in Pakistan: