MIPLC DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany Fully Funded:
MIPLC DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany is Open for all International Candidates who want Continue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Postgraduate Degree programs.MIPLC not only attorneys but also students from a variety of backgrounds. natural sciences, personalities, or engineering to study IP law. IP-related issues are part of every field be it law, science, technology, business, or the arts.DAAD offers fully paid bursaries to developing countries to pursue their European IP degree while becoming part of the legal community at Munich Intellectual Property Law Center. Must-Visit USA scholarships: Germany Free Scholarship Opportunities 2023 Without IELTS
MIPLC offers students a unique learning opportunity. Students get a chance to learn in a situation where everyone is more focused on IP and competition law. At MIPLC students have students from all over the world and the MIPLC scholarship makes it possible for students from developing countries who do not have this financial assistance to come to Europe with higher education. Students get the opportunity to communicate with senior legal staff and professors. Most of the time a lecturer is the same person who wrote an essay, article, or textbook.
MIPLC scholarships are managed and cooperated by major European and American institutions namely Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Technical University of Munich, Augsburg University, and Washington University in Washington DC Interestingly. Therefore, the MIPLC and DAAD training program produce highly influential decision-makers by providing them with a proper understanding of the use of intellectual property, namely patents, patents, trademarks and trade secrets, etc. Therefore, students with an outstanding academic history and series of achievements are always welcome to be part of this world-class influential society. Also, Apply here: Top Australia Full Free Scholarships Without IELTS For Internationals
Importantly, the MIPLC bursary for international students 2022 is beneficial for a small fee, but the DAAD MIPLC Scholarship offers full tuition and other financial assistance. Fortunately, students can apply for both MIPLC financial assistance and a DAAD bursary. So students who are interested in intellectual property rights should not miss out on the opportunity to be a family member of the MIPLC. MIPLC has a large network of alumni working in the most prestigious positions in the world. In addition, MIPLC DAAD Scholarships international experts are embarking on a network where they can share different ideas and interact with new things and can affect the performance of the public and private sectors.
Complete Overview of MIPLC DAAD Scholarships 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Postgraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Center Name: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 15 October 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2023 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
Top 7 Italian Scholarships Without IELTS Applications Dates Open
- The scholarship gives the full tuition fee at MIPLC.
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850.
- Students will receive health, accident, and credit insurance while living in Germany.
- In the event that students do not receive travel money from their home country or from any other grant, DAAD will cover travel expenses for students.
- Students will receive additional scholarships and tuition fees.
- Students will complete a compulsory course in the German language for free.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by MIPLC DAAD Scholarships:
- Protection of Biotechnological Inventions;
- Pharmaceuticals and IP
- Competition Law in Emerging Markets
- U.S. Copyright Law
- Introduction to Competition Law
- U.S. Patent Law
- Copyright and Computer Programs
- Theoretical and Economic Foundations of IP
- Introduction to Legal Systems
- Introduction to IP
- Legal Research and Writing
- Competition Law in Practice
- IP and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Introduction to Economics
- Protection of Geographical Indications
- Patent Licensing
- International IP Law;
- IP in Global Legal Orders
- Introduction to Technology and Innovation Management
- European, U.S. and International Design Law
- Intangible Assets Valuation
- Asian Patent Laws
- European and U.S. Competition Law
- Advanced Topics in IP
- Big Data and the Law
- Trademark Law in Practice
- European Copyright Law;
- IP and Indigenous Heritage
- European Law
- Software Patents;
- Oral Advocacy
- Unfair Competition;
- Privacy, Publicity, and Personality
- Patent Law in Practice
- International Information Privacy Law
- IP and the Creative Industries
- Innovation Policy
- Jurisdiction and Conflict of Laws
- Internet Law
Also Check: UNIL International Scholarships 2022 in Switzerland For MS & PhD
- The candidates must belong to a developing country.
- Applicants must not have lived in their home country for more than two years.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- In the event of a bachelor’s degree of 3 years, he must have another one-year degree to complete the required hours of credit for a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or technical knowledge may be converted as the hours of credit.
- Applicants’ qualifications must not be completed more than six years before the application date.
- Applicants must have two years of technical experience in their respective fields.
- Students who do not have their bachelor’s degree in law-related fields may apply, however, they must state the reason for the IPLLM residency in their personal letter.
- The student must also complete the MIPLC admission process other than the eligibility process for the DAAD Scholarship program.
- The applicants must have English proficiency.
- Detailed CV
- A letter of recommendation has been signed
- Diploma/degree certificate
- Transcript (and rating)
- Certificate of school leaving
- Grade conversion sheet
- Evidence of professional experience
- English Language test
- Application fee and proof of payment
- A signed financial aid application form.
- A signed statement on the basis of economy.
- Supporting documents.
- A signed DAAD application form.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline for MIPLC DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany Fully Funded is 15 October 2022.
Sapienza University Of Rome International Scholarships 2021 in Italy
Guidelines How to Submit Application MIPLC DAAD Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates must apply individually for submission to MIPLC and also for the DAAD Scholarship online.
- The nominee must pay the MIPLC application fee of EUR50.
- Applicants must complete an online application form.
- The application must be completed in one session which is why nominees must have all the required data before applying for a Scholarship.
- Once your application has been finalized and submitted to the MIPLC Daad Scholarships portal, it will be converted into a PDF application form.
- Download a PDF and send a signed copy of your application.
- At the last of the application form you will be asked for cash assistance and DAAD funding, check the DAAD help box and the application will be given to the financial aid application form.
- Complete this financial aid form at the same time as the application as there is no option to save or reschedule the application.
- Provide a signed copy of all helpful statements.
- After applying for successful MIPLC Admission and financial assistance, apply for the DAAD Scholarship.