McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoc Position in Australia 2022
McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoc Position in Australia 2022 is Open for all International applicants who want to Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the globe for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Postdoctoral Positions. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, Architecture, building, and planning as well as management and Development subjects are available. Check: Embassy Of France Excellence Scholarship Program In Pakistan 2022
The Australian government offers a large number of scholarships as well as fellowships to international students. McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoctoral Position in Australia 2022 is another excellent scholarship opportunity. All international students from all around the world are invited to apply for a McKenzie Fellowships Program Postdoctoral Position in Australia for the session 2022 at the University of Melbourne. The Fellowships will be funded by the University for a three-year term, starting at Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation. Also, Check the similar Scholarship opportunity in UAE, click here to apply: Khalifa University Fully Funded Scholarship in UAE 2022
The McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships Program was created to recruit outstanding recent doctoral graduates from throughout the world to the University. The program’s goal is to find new scholars with the ability to create and lead interdisciplinary collaborative research initiatives both inside and across academic divisions. The University provides a vibrant and forward-thinking research environment that is internationally engaged, public-spirited, and home to several great research disciplines. Only ten McKenzie Fellowships and one Indigenous McKenzie Fellowship are awarded each year, making the program extremely competitive.
Complete Overview of McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoc Position in Australia 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Postdoc
- Fellowship Name: McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Melbourne
- Host Country: Australia
- Application Last Date: 23rd June 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
Visit: KAIST Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea 2022-23
Also Visit: Nestle Pakistan Management Trainee Program (MTO) 2022
- The Fellowships will be funded by the University for a three-year term, starting at Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation.
- Throughout their Fellowship, Fellows will receive an additional $25,000 to spend on project costs.
- The awards will be for a maximum of three years, starting on January 1, 2021, and ending on June 30, 2021.
- The 2021 Program’s goals are to attract excellent recent Ph.D. graduates to the University’s research focus areas.
- All candidates should encourage research that is in line with Melbourne’s Research Initiative.
- Only ten McKenzie Fellowships and one Indigenous McKenzie Fellowship are awarded each year, making the program extremely competitive.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by University of Melbourne:
|Faculty of Architecture, Building, and Planning||P:
|Faculty of Arts|| P:
|Business and Economics||FBE Research Professional Services Unit
|Faculty of Fine Arts and Music|| Adelene Auyong
P: 9035 7362
|Submit your EOI by 11:59 pm Monday 2 May 2022|
|Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences||P:
|Faculty of Science||Patrick O’Duffy
|Submit your EOI|
|Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences||P:
|Melbourne Graduate School of Education|| Jan Seesod
E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submit your EOI by (TBA)|
|Melbourne Law School||
P: 8344 9983
|Submit an EOI by Friday 6 May 2022|
|Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology||Annette Herrera
P: 8344 6017
Must Check: Make Our Planet Great Again Scholarship by the Embassy of France in Pakistan
Applicants must not have held or behold a fixed-term or continuing academic position at the University of Melbourne for more than one year at the time of application. If an applicant has had multiple back-to-back fixed-term appointments, the total time should not exceed one year.
- Applicants may come from any field in which the University has a strong research presence, and they must be able to contribute to cross-faculty or cross-disciplinary research collaborations and programs.
- Applicants will be expected to present a letter of support from the department/school where they would be assigned if accepted, however, the selection criteria will be university-based. Assessment will take into consideration achievement relative to opportunity.
Some applicants may be eligible for eligibility exemptions.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoc Position in Australia 2022 is 23rd June 2022. Check: Singapore University of Technology and Design Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Guidelines How to Submit Application for McKenzie Fully Funded Fellowships Postdoc Position in Australia 2022:
- Make sure you have an academic contact who is prepared to support your application within your desired host Faculty/School. Your chosen host Faculty/School can help you find the best way to contact the right academic contact.
- Read the McKenzie Fellowship guidelines before applying for funding.
- Complete the eligibility exemption request form on SmartyGrants before the deadline of April 28, 2022, if applicable. Please note that an EER is not necessary for all candidates. This only applies if you don’t meet all of the Funding Guidelines’ eligibility requirements. Eligible applicants may apply without completing this form.
- Fill out the application – Fill out the application form and get all of the necessary signatures before submitting it.
- Send in your application– By 3 p.m. (AEST) on June 23, 2022, submit your application via SmartyGrants.
- Request that your referees send their written testimonials to email@example.com by June 23, 2022.