Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy For Non-Europeans:
Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy For Non-Europeans is open for all International candidates who want a job in Italy. Italy’s Government has recently disclosed many openings for Internationals (Males & Females). Applicants seeking employment in Italy are urged to submit an application through this post. Also, Check: Qatar Gas Visa Sponsored Jobs 2023 For International Applicants
If you are a non-European wishing to work in Italy on a Seasonal Work Visa, remember that the Italian government has 44,000 Visas available. The Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 is based on an annual quota system. As a result, the Italian government has set aside 44,000 seats for Seasonal Work Visas for non-Europeans in 2023. You can both work and earn money there. The Program Decreto Flussi 2023 established this annual quota scheme. The application date for the Italian Seasonal worker is December 31, 2023. Must check: Kinnaird College Lecturer Job Vacancies 2023 in Lahore
The Italian government announces the number of work visas awarded to non-Europeans each year. The Italian government has dubbed the program Decreto Flussi 2023, in which they explain everything about seasonal and nonseasonal work visas. 44,000 applications for seasonal work in agriculture and tourism-hotel industries. The seasonal worker residence permit may be renewed if additional seasonal work opportunities arise. Depending on the length of your employment, you can stay for up to nine months. Check out the material below and submit an application for Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy for Non-Europeans.
Complete Details of Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy For Non-Europeans:
|No of Visas||44,000|
|Required Education||High Level of Education|
|Organization Name||Decreto Flussi|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Application Last Date||31 December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
Must Check: Bahria College Karsaz Teaching Staff Jobs 2023 in Karachi
Also, Visit: UBL Branch Service Officers Jobs 2023 All Over Pakistan
Benefits of Visa-Sponsored Jobs:
- You will have a good time there.
- The Italian government has set a minimum wage of 9.50 euros per hour.
- For overtime, applicants will be paid more.
- Paid Time off for vacation
- Paid sick days
- Leave of Absence for Maternity
- Parental Leave
- Some Italian employers may also provide housing aid.
List of Available Jobs:
The most common types of seasonal work visa jobs in 2023 in Italy are in the following sectors:
If your nation is not listed below, you can inquire at the Italian consulate about eligibility for the seasonal worker program.
Under the Decreto Flussi Programme, specific nations are eligible for the Italy seasonal worker visa:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- El Salvador,
- Ivory Coast,
- Republic of North
- South Korea,
- Sri Lanka,
Because they have signed a bilateral agreement with Italy on seasonal employment, these nations are eligible for seasonal worker jobs in Italy.
You may apply for the Askari Bank Summer Internships 2023 in Pakistan for Young Students
- You must not be a citizen of the EU.
- You must have a work offer from a company in Italy.
- A valid passport is required.
- You must have no criminal history.
- Aspirants must have the financial resources to support themselves in Italy.
- You can apply if you have graduated.
- Online applications are accepted.
- Form of application
- A regular Passport
- Previous Passports
- Two current passport-size photographs with a white background.
- The letter of a job offer and details about the inviting organization.
- The employer creates a request form for NOC.
- Personal information about the focal/contact person in Italy (passport copy)
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent academic degree/certificate.
- Copy of a valid CNIC and passport (s).
- FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
- POLIO Vaccination from the Government Hospital, original and copy.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Jobs in Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy For Non-Europeans are 31st December 2023. Must visit: BOP Galaxy Management Trainee Program 2023 All Over Pakistan
Guideline on How to Apply for Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | Jobs in Italy For Non-Europeans:
- There are various prominent platforms where you can look for a Job in Italy. Remember that a job offer letter is required before applying for a Seasonal worker visa.
1# Eures Portal (Designed by the European Commission)
- Visit their Website: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/jv-se/home?lang=en
- Select Italy
Here are some other websites to Find a Job in Italy:
- Glassdoor – English-speaking jobs in Italy
- The Local It
- Reed – Jobs In Italy
- Total Jobs – Jobs In Italy
Cost of an Italian Seasonal Worker Visa
- Visa Cost: €116.
- Residence Permit Cost:
- €40 for stays between 3 and 12 months
- €50 for visits between 12 and 24 months
Where and How to Apply for the Seasonal Worker Visa?
You can only apply if you have a valid seasonal job offer. Try to prioritize getting a job first.
- VFS Global processes Visa applications for most countries, including Italy.
- You can access the URL below.
- Enter your country name and destination country, for example, Italy.
- Examine the various types of visas, such as work visas.
- Apply online or contact the Italian Embassy in your country for more information on the application procedure.