Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted for fully funded scholarships for those who wish to continue their Ph.D. Programs education abroad. Must check: Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 | Police Department Jobs
Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany is one of these prestigious fellowships. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation launched the postdoctoral researchers’ Humboldt research grant. The organization offers more than 700 researchers the chance to travel to Germany for free each year by offering them fellowship and award opportunities. There is no subject-specific restriction on these fully-funded fellowships. Since fellowships and awards from this Foundation are among the most prestigious and generous in Germany, beneficiaries of these prizes are well-known around the globe for their exceptional talent and groundbreaking research. Check the link here: Reem Hospital Jobs Dubai 2023 | Hospital Jobs In Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has built a large alumni community of over 26,000 Humboldtians who have spread across more than 140 countries thanks to this fully funded research fellowship over the years. 49 Nobel laureates are among these graduates. Therefore, this fellowship for foreign researchers gives them a chance to take a step up the ladder to famous and well-known prizes like the Nobel Prize. Additionally, this fellowship program offers a platform for conducting the research plan in collaboration with academic sponsors in German research institutes. The complete details of the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany are below here:
Complete Overview of the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Offered Degrees: Research Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung / Foundation
- Program Duration: 06-24 months
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: March, July, and November
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- A fellowship allowance of 2,670 euros per month will be provided.
- For participation in relevant conferences, research travels, library stays, and so on, a lump amount mobility allowance will be offered. These can be in Germany or elsewhere.
- Subsidies for medical insurance and liability insurance will be provided.
- If no third party bears the costs, a lump sum will be granted to cover the trip expenses.
- For an intensive language course, a language fellowship will be granted.
- Language grants may also be awarded to accompanying spouses.
- For accompanying family members remaining for at least three months, family allowances will be paid.
- A flat-rate allowance for accompanying children under the age of 18 will be granted to single parents.
- A Europe allowance will also be offered for a research stay at a research institute in another European country.
- A research cost subsidy of 800 EUR per month to be paid to the hosts in Germany for research in the natural sciences and engineering, and 500 EUR for research in the humanities and social sciences.
- The candidate must have earned a Ph.D., C.Sc., or equivalent degree within the previous four years of applying.
- Potential applicants of German nationality are entitled to apply if their normal place of work and living has been abroad for at least five years with the expectation of permanence.
- Candidates must have a strong command of the English language; knowledge of the German language is an asset.
- Eligible applicants must have lived outside Germany for a total of 12 months in the 18-month period preceding application submission.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany is not specified. Visit the link here: Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 | International UAE Hospital Jobs 2023
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Aspirants must apply electronically.
- The completed application form, along with any supplementary documentation required, should be submitted at least four to seven months before the potential selection date.
- The author must upload the reference letters or the host’s confidential statement straight into the applicant’s application form.
- The applicant must email the link to the application form to the authorized people in order to submit the reference letters or the confidential statement.