- 1 Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023 in Japan Fully Funded:
- 1.1 Complete Overview of Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023:
- 1.2 Scholarship Support:
- 1.3 List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Hokkaido University:
- 1.4 Application Requirements:
- 1.5 Necessary Documents:
- 1.6 Application Last Date:
- 1.7 Guidelines for How to Submit Application for Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023-24:
- 2 Official Scholarship Link
Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023 in Japan Fully Funded:
Hokkaido University Scholarship 2023 in Japan is Open to all International applicants who wish to gain higher education abroad. Applications are acknowledged from everywhere over the world for the Fully Funded Fellowship who need to proceed with Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programmes. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Pure Sciences, Engineering Fields, Business, Information Technology, and Arts are available.No Application Fee Will be required from candidates for this fellowship. Also Check: Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in Thailand Fully Funded
The Government of Japan offered a lot of Full Scholarships for International Students that don’t have the assets to seek higher investigations in the best colleges. Every one of the Expenses covered by the host establishment during the investigation of chosen understudies. There are two sorts of grants presented by Hokkaido University for the meeting 2020-2021. One is the President Scholarship and the other is the MEXT grant. Both are Fully Funded Scholarships and give every one of the advantages during the entire review. All the Study in the English Language So IELTS is not required. Great opportunity for International Students to Study in Japan the nation of innovation.
Hokkaido University is a Top Ranked Public Research Institute set up in April 1918 and situated in Japan. The National Ranking of Hokkaido University is 7th among all Japanese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking as per the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 122nd Number. Every one of the Schools and Colleges of Hokkaido University is exceptional. Research labs lead to progressed levels of viable work that are advantageous for future challenges. Never Pass up on this chance to Study with a grant.
Complete Overview of Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Hokkaido University
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Last Date: 6 January 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the benefits like Stipend, Food, Residence, and Medical allowances will be provided to selected students during their study in Japan.
- The cooperation program will offer roughly 2,300,000 yen for certification looking for understudies, for the first year and around 1,800,000 yen for the second year.
- This cooperation award will incorporate assets to cover application charges, enlistment expenses, educational expenses, and a month-to-month allowance.
- For Non-certification looking for understudies, the partnership will grant then a grant measure of around 2,240,000 yen for the first year and roughly 1,800,000 yen for the second year.
- You will get a Monthly allowance worth 100,000 yen to take care of your living expenses.
- Members of the cooperation will likewise get an extra sum worth 220,000 yen for certificates looking for understudies just as 70,000 yen for research understudies is paid in the long stretch of enlistment.
- You will get a 35,000 yen sum for the long periods of April and October to cover the Fellowship beneficiary’s movement costs caused when making a trip to Japan and getting back to your nation of origin toward the culmination of their investigations and examination.
- Partnership members will be housed in the University quarters during the advantage time frame.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Hokkaido University:
All the educational Fields are available at Hokkaido University. Full details are given in below lines:
Schools of University:
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical Sciences and Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Global Food Resources
- Infectious Diseases
- Life Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- All International Students are qualified for this Scholarship.
- Age Limit for Master Degree is 35 years and for Ph.D. Degree is 40 years.
- English Proficiency Certificate from University.
- Current Students or graduated class understudies of colleges that have finished up Inter-University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University can qualify to apply.
- Candidates who are now understudies of Hokkaido University are not qualified to apply for this association.
- Understudies should be self-supporting, not profiting some other associations or grants while taking a crack at Hokkaido University.
- Understudies who are in the top 25% in the class of Home University are prescribed to apply and understudies have given confirmation endorsed by the President of that college.
Set up the accompanying records that are recorded beneath prior to applying and sweep duplicates expected to transfer during application on the web.
- For Master Programs Transcript of Undergraduate or comparable to long term of schooling.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs Transcript of Master.
- Identification for Other ethnicities of One Year legitimacy.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Clinical Certificate.
- Motivational Letter.
- Read up an arrangement for Master’s and Ph.D. as it were.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last University.
- Your college’s leader needs to give an Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Hokkaido University Scholarship 2022 is 6th January 2023.
Guidelines for How to Submit Application for Hokkaido University President Fellowship 2023-24:
Candidates should submit records to their college. Each partnered University should choose one up-and-comer, and send the necessary reports to Hokkaido University inside the application time frame. Required archives.
- A finished Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Form 1). Prior to presenting the application, kindly try to contact your forthcoming counsel straightforwardly and talk with them concerning the point and plan of your exploration.
- Assent Letter composed by your imminent administrator (no set structure).
- Official Transcripts. For a doctoral certification, both undergrad and graduate records should be submitted.
- A letter of proposal from a counselor at your college (no set structure).
- Official bid declaration from your college’s leader to the President of Hokkaido University (no set structure).