- 1 Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
- 1.1 Complete Overview of Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
- 1.2 Conference Support:
- 1.3 List of Subjects discussed in the Global Peace Summit:
- 1.4 Application Requirements:
- 1.5 Necessary Documents:
- 1.6 Application Last Date:
- 1.7 Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded] is Open for all applicants who concern with the political, economic, and social problems that Africa has been dealing with. Applications are accepted from Students who wish to attend this global summit in Kenya. The application fee for this summit is 30$ only and is not refundable at all. All foreign applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply to the GPS, which is a fully funded conference. The Summit will take place this year from February 9–12 in Nairobi, Kenya. Remember that you do not need to provide your IELTS test report or results. Visit: Frontier Works Organization (FWO) Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi
By fostering a culture of toleration, harmony, inclusivity, interfaith harmony, coexistence, love, and social peacebuilding across borders, Global Peace Chain aims to increase resilience. We emphasized that the best way to achieve this is through peace education, interactive sessions, and peace negotiations with key members of society, including diplomats, theologians, and community-based groups and organizations. For the Global Peace Mission to be successful, these powerful social groups must be involved with our Global Peace Ambassadors. Must Check: Bahria University Faculty Jobs Opportunities 2022 in Islamabad
Participants will attend from all over the world. The focus this year will be on the political, economic, and social problems that Africa has been dealing with for a long time. There are 150 seats altogether, divided among fully funded, partially funded, and self-funded options. The Summit will pay for travel, lodging, and additional costs. To be taken into consideration, the application must be filed before December 27, 2022. Ages 16 to 40 are accepted as applicants. This summit aims to motivate young people and develop their skills in the field of peace education to help them alter their perspectives and contribute to projects while networking with like-minded individuals and world leaders. The full schedule for the Global Peace Summit in Kenya in 2023 may be seen here.
Complete Overview of Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Apply Mood: Online
- Duration: 9-12 February 2023
- No. of Participants: 150
- Host Country: Kenya
- Application Last Date: 27th December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also visit: Coca-Cola Jobs 2023 Worldwide | Apply Online
Distribution of Seats
- 15 Fully Funded
- 25 Partial Funded
- 110 Self Funded
- Provision of Peace Passport
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Airline ticket (designated amount reimbursement), lodging, peace passport, certificate, meals (breakfast and lunch), conference kit, cultural evening ceremony, and celebration party are all included for fully funded applicants.
Accommodation, a Peace Passport, a Certificate, meals (breakfast and lunch), a conference kit, a cultural evening ceremony, and a celebration party are among the partially funded requests.
Those who self-fund their applications will purchase our delegate package and receive the same benefits, such as a certificate, peace passport, conference kit, cultural evening ceremony, and celebration party.
You may apply to Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base
List of Subjects discussed in the Global Peace Summit:
- How can the underutilization of young talent result from economic weakness?
- How does colonialism continue to affect Africa’s economic recovery?
- What are the underlying factors behind Africa’s ongoing political problems, and how may they be fixed?
- How domestic violence has hampered social development in Africa.
- How African climate change has impacted peaceful cohabitation, issues, and the part that young people play in ensuring that there are systems of support and food security.
Application requirements for the Global Peace Summit Kenya are quite easy.
- Age range: 16 to 40 years
- The capable and motivated young leader
- Driven by a passion for social enterprise
- Eager to support the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations
- Must participate in social and educational events, regardless of level.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required to apply for this summit
All the documents listed below need to upload when applying online for this summit in Kenya.
- Matric, FSC, and BSC certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Academic & Employment Record
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport-size photo in JPEG
Application Last Date:
The last date for Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded] is 27th December 2022. Must check the link here: Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]:
Candidates must fill up and submit an online application form after applying through the official website. The admissions procedure is fully automated. The application form is relatively straightforward, and the application process is online for the Kenya Summit Application. The link is provided below with the online application and details.