Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis:
Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis is Open for all Pakistani applicants who want to Pursue higher education in France. Applications are now taken from all over Pakistan for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Master Degrees. The Alumni Network of France is a group of former students from the French higher education system. It allows you to keep in touch with your classmates while also providing you with career chances. There are around 3,500 public and private higher education institutions in France. Universities, Grandes Ecoles, and art or architecture institutions are all available to international students who wish to study in France. Check: KAIST Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea 2022-23
Pakistani applicants have outstanding educational records and have many funding powers for their education in France: 170 scholarships offered by the French government, universities, or companies on the campus Frances France Pakistan website in Campus Boros Scholarship Search Engine Are listed. Each year, the French Embassy in France gives credible young Pakistani students award a scholarship who wants to get higher education in France at the master’s level. This year, the proposal call for full scholarship will be targeted by the best French programs that can enhance the knowledge and abilities of talented students to help Pakistan adapt to climate change.
In fact, it is very important to train global vision and international education to high-level scientists and economists to reduce and adapt to climate change. Steps require steps to reduce the contamination of current sources of energy for reduction efforts, which can increase the ground temperature uncertainty and destructively. To help people and governments need adaptation to tolerate and minimize the destruction of climate change that already exists. More flexible infrastructure, better planning of the city, securing water resources, improving health and food risk management, adapting to climate change with economic solutions and other steps can provide triple profits. Countries will suffer less than future climate shock, enjoy maximum productivity and growth, and will gain social and environmental benefits. Adaptive infrastructure can take many forms more than government financing directly. This includes a comprehensive strategy for the private sector to adapt, social protection after disasters, and the budget and planning of climate change factors.
The program we have chosen for the French Embassy’s “Excellence for Climate” for 2023 has covered all the necessary skills for future preparation, and France There are advanced degrees offered by some of the best institutions.
The scholarship offered by the French Embassy in Pakistan is also one of the best. Pakistani students are eligible to apply for this bursary. The French Embassy in Pakistan offers Campus France Pakistan as a service to promote the French higher education system to students and education stakeholders in Pakistan. It collaborates closely with Pakistani high schools and universities, as well as French institutions of higher learning. These partnerships allow us to provide current information on studying in France and act as a link between Pakistani and French universities. Also, Check a similar internship opportunity, click here to apply: Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission Internship Program 2022
More than 3500 higher education institutions in France, including public universities, offer degrees in all areas and serve as the principal academic research hubs. A parallel system of Grandes Ecoles offers 5-year certificates equal to a Master’s degree in scientific, business, art, and other specific subjects. Architecture schools and There are almost 3000 specialized schools in the United States that provide degrees in a wide range of fields, including hotel management, culinary arts, tourism, and social work. A plethora of financial alternatives awaits them to make university attendance more affordable. Students who meet the criteria can apply for both loans and grants.
Complete Overview of Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis:
- Offered Degrees: Masters Program
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Duration: 24 Months
- Country: France
- Opening of the application process: 24th January 2023
- Application Last Date: 2nd of April 2023
- Publication of results: End of April – Beginning of May 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest - Follow on LinkedIn
Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: List of Top Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
Must Check: Hardin-Simmons University Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA 2022
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend and Living allowance of 860 euros
- One Return air ticket Pakistan-France-Pakistan
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social Security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Free French language classes for one month before departure to France
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by France Awards scholarships:
The “Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis,” supported by the French Embassy in Pakistan, is for Pakistani students resident in Pakistan who desire to study climate change and environmental sciences at the Master’s level in French universities.
ELIGIBLE DEGREE PROGRAMS FRANCE EXCELLENCE-CLIMATE CHANGE MASTER
1. MSc Process and Bioprocess Engineering/track Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (M1 + M2, M2)
IMT Atlantique / https://www.imt-atlantique.fr/en/study/masters/msc/pbpe-pm3e
2. Master’s Planning and Sustainability –urban and regional planning (M1+M2)
Université de Tours (Polytech) / https://polytech.univ-tours.fr/english-version/international-research-m…
3. Man-Imal Master’s Degree: “From Animal to Man: Analysing and Managing Health and Food Risks” (M2)
ONIRIS / https://www.oniris-nantes.fr/etudier-a-oniris/les-masters/man-imal
4. Materials Science and Engineering Masters – Biorefinery and Biomaterials program (M2)
INP Pagora Grenoble / https://pagora.grenoble-inp.fr/
5. MSc in Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation (M1+M2)
Rennes School of Business / https://www.rennes-sb.com/programmes/postgraduate/msc/msc-sustainable-management-eco-innovation-2/
6. International MBA (only for applicants with a minimum of 3 years of work experience)
Rennes School of business / https://www.rennes-sb.com/programmes/imba-2/
Must Visit: Khalifa University Fully Funded Scholarship in UAE 2022
The applicant must:
- Be a Pakistani national
- At the time of application at a maximum of 28 years (except MBA at Rans School of Business: Maximum of 32 years)
- The applicant should be a 4 -year bachelor’s degree (or currently being enrolled in the fourth year with the Higher Education Commission, at least 4 out of 4 Pakistani universities recognized by any Pakistani university.
- There should be no more than 2 years after completion of the undergraduate degree (except MBA at the Rans School of Business: not more than 10 years ago, and at least 3 years of professional experience).
- Before applying for a scholarship, a French elite has applied for admission (see the list below), and gets a letter of acceptance (or is in the process of obtaining it).
- French knowledge is an asset but not mandatory to apply for scholarships
List of compulsory documents need to Send Through Email:
- Full Curriculum Vitae or Detailed CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (motivation letter) in 1 page, following this structure: 1- presentation of your background; 2- why this degree, why France, 3- your professional goals after completing this degree
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date) or ID Card
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received it before the deadline, attach proof to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets (transcripts) and degree of your university degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- An English proficiency test certificate
Only complete applications (step 1 and step 2) will be eligible. Any incomplete file or file received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis is 2nd April 2023.
- Opening of the application process: 24th of January 2023
- Deadline to send application: 2nd of April 2023 at midnight
- Publication of results: End of April – Beginning of May 2023
Check: Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program 2023 In Japan Fully Funded
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 In France For Pakistanis.
- The students must apply through the following link: Google Form
- Supporting documents have to be sent in one PDF file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. The level of English will also be taken into account. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory. A tie-up between your current Pakistani institution and your future French institution will also be an asset.
The Embassy of France in Pakistan will pay special attention to gender equality and representation of all provinces. Females are highly encouraged to apply.