Bond University Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia Fully Funded
Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 is open for all foreign applicants who want to take higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Ph.D. Degrees at Bound University in Australia. they will provide all scholarship fees and also residential allowance. also check: Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023 Fully Funded
This scholarship will be available for up to three years. and this scholarship is just for a doctoral program. they are giving direct financial support to the students. they grant funds to support financially including tuition fees and a residence stipend. this university has an approach on merit-based to determining the eligibility of the students. this scholarship is not for the master’s program.
Bound University is the first private university in Australia, located in Robina the city of Gold Coast, Queensland. it was founded on 15 May 1989. Bound University has been considered to be one of the best universities in Australia for student experience for 17years. they also have undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, including the faculties of law, humanities and social sciences, business, health science, medicine, and sustainable development and architecture. The details are as follows:
Complete Overview of Bond University Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia Fully Funded:
- Offered Degrees: Ph.D.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Bound University
- Host Country: Australia
- Application Last Date: 30th September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Tuition fees for the Ph.D. will be covered.
- $29,863 per annum living expenses will be awarded to the outstanding students.
- the award will be based on an excellent Academic report.
- no tax for this scholarship.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Bond University:
Programs Offered by Bound University:
Bond University offers all subjects of Ph.D. for Students. The choice of any subject depends on the students.
List Of Departments at Bond University:
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Actuarial Science.
- Department of Communication and Creative Media.
- Department of Architecture and Built Environment.
- Department of Hotel and Tourism.
- Department of International Relations and Humanities.
- Department of Health Sciences.
- Department of Social Sciences, Psychology, and Counselling.
- Students from any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender may apply.
- applicant should meet all requirements at Bound University.
- Students who are already studying at a bound university are not eligible for this scholarship.
- this scholarship is only for new students.
- students who have applied before are not eligible to apply again.
- applicant can get only one scholarship at a time.
- selection of applicants will be on merit.
- All education Certificates.
- a valid Reference letter.
- Research Proposal or study plan.
- Passport for foreign students.
- Two letters of recommendation from the Last Center.
- English language entry requirement.
Application Last Date:
The closing date for the online application for the Bond University Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia Fully Funded is 30th September 2023. You have to apply before the deadline.
There Two rounds:
- Closing date – 30th September 2023
- Closing date – 31st March 2024
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Bond University Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia:
- There is no separate application process for this course.
- Applicants must apply to study at Bound University before the deadline.
- If the applicant meets the eligibility requirements, the institution will forward the name of the applicant for the scholarship.
- Once you have been shortlisted, they will email you and send you an offer.
- You must accept the offer.
- The nominee must meet all the contract requirements of his or her chosen college.
- If you have postponed your grant you will never be able to be contacted in any future.